Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn ramblings...

I got this from a friend and felt like changing my journal.

Who sleeps in bed next to you?
Gil on occasion. Since we're in separate apartments it doesn't happen as often as I would like :)

What's one of the stupidest things you've done?
Oh there are quite a few stupid things I've done. It's hard to narrow them down to one that stands out above the rest...

What kind of magazines do you read? What news sites do you read?
I have a subscription to Cosmo and Women's Fitness, as well as Backpacker Magazine (not really sure how I got that one...) and a couple online photography mags. News sites.... hrmmm... Mostly yahoo and the courier-journal online.

If you could see one band in concert right now, any band, dead or alive, which would it be?
Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Rosemary Clooney, Harry Connick Jr., are you seeing the trnd here? I like the crooners :)

What's really disgusting?
SPITTING!!! Soooo gross... and raisins.

Name one odd item within five feet of you.
Hmmm... A mini dragon sleeping in a bottle cap...

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
How I Met Your Mother and Eureka

Where would you like to go right now if you had enough money?
Bora Bora. There is a little hut over the water just begging for me to come live there for the rest of time...

What are you most excited for?
Our vacation in January.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? What's your favorite place to visit?
DeviantART, My Yahoo!, Facebook and my favorite webcomics.

What was the last thing you bought?
A couple of those smell-good reed oil diffusers. Now my living room smells like vanilla and cinnamon and my bathroom smells like apple cider. Both remind me of fall, my favorite time of year!

What's your favorite season?
As stated above, FALL! The colors and smells of the season are amazing and it's the start of festival season. Besides even at 26 it's hard to resist the urge to jump into a pile of freshly raked leaves... though my Dad doesn't really appreciate it any more now than he did when I was 6... heehee

Does the weather affect your mood?
Not really my mood so much as my temperament. I know that sounds like the same thing but it's not! I get more introspective and quiet when it's cold, grey, and rainy but I'm not in a bad mood per-say. I'm always up for more cuddle time then too! :)

What is your zodiac sign?
Cancer

What new skill do you want to learn right now?
I want to re-learn how to ride a horse, western style this time instead of english.

5 things (not people) you can't live without?
Internet access, my camera, books, my claddagh, and piano music!

Do you have any siblings?
One brother and two step-brothers. Though we didn't grow up together so I was pretty much treated as an only child.

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I'd like to ask my father about our family tree.

What subject in school did you remember being the easiest?
Music... for so many reasons it was the easiest and the hardest.

No comments: