Friday, September 25, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever...

I'm pretty sure that description fits me pretty accurately.

As it stands I've been pretty busy trying to stay out of trouble, putting together my new apartment, and working my heiney off managing the portrait studio. It's all rather boring really but seems to take up huge chunks of time.

Tonight tho I am going to be completely and utterly couch potato-ish tho. It's gross and rainy out, Gil has a guy's night out and I'm left to my own devices which means: MOVIE NIGHT! Oh yea, I'm already all set up with a couple movies (Martian Child and AirTV: The Movie,) some yummo popcorn and my Colts blanket for premo-snuggletasticness! Yea, it doesn't really take much to make me happy. :)

I'll try to be more consistent with my blogging... HEY, I said try, no promises! Love ya!

-Toodles

No comments: