Saturday, September 6, 2008

And so it begins...

The onslaught of homework that is. The beauty of being a senior comm. major... there is none. All I get to do this semester is write, write, and then write some more. Blah...Granted, I like writing but research papers blow! Sigh...

On the list for this weekend:
1) A critique of an Event Feature, 1-2 pages
2) A profile of an important advertising figure, 3-5 pages
3) An analysis of comm.research cross-tabs, 2-3 pages
4) A "beat" blog, 400-500 words
5) LOTS of reading for sociology...

Doesn't look like I'll be having much fun this weekend...
The things we do for a piece of paper to hang on the wall...

I suppose I should get back to it. I just thought I would take a small respite to vent a little (through writing, how ironic...) and share my pain!

No comments: