Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back Log: 8/17/08 - "Buppkiss..."

That's what I got at the State Fair as far as my photos went. :tears: Oh well, it was my first year and the first time the committee had a "themed" judging standard. I just hope that when I pick up my photos they will give me the judges comments as well. It's always helpful to know what they did or didn't like. In other news, I am looking forward to next year already. As it turns out there is also a category for scrapbooking pages which is a HUGE passtime of mine so I may enter that as well as the photography category.

I have 8 days of summer bliss left and then it's back to the grind of college and classwork... I am happy though, I won't be working full-time and going to school full-time at the same time this year. I made the decision after my unfortunate job-loss to not put myself through that horrible existence again. Believe me it's completely not worth the stress and hardship. This way I can really focus on getting my schoolwork done to the best of my ability. I can't wait. Especially since this will be my last year and then I'm DONE!! WOOOOOT! No senioritis for me though; five classes this semester and six next!!! AGH!! I can do it though, I have faith! :clap:
Well that's about it for now!

Oh and GO PHELPS!!! 8 freakin' GOLD medals! You deserve every bit of the glory you've earned!! :highfive:

No comments: